So you are looking to buy your first ever motorcycle as a beginner? Just like buying your first car, there’s a lot to consider before deciding on which brand or type of motorcycle to purchase. Let us help you in choosing the best motorcycle.
- Yamaha Mio Aerox 155 – Yamaha Mio series is the most popular underbone motorcycle in the Philippines for the motorcycle beginner. Yamaha Mio Aerox 155 has a decent design and racing technology. It has wide front tires at 110/80-14 and back tires at 140/70-14 measurement. It also features VVA Variable Valve Actuation which adjusts fuel intake at a certain RMP.
- Yamaha Mio i 125 – is the best bike for the busy beginner rider. Its single-cylinder engine is light, compact, and fuel-efficient.
- Yamaha Mio Sporty – Dubbed as the most “newbie-friendly” of them all. It has a slim profile and short wheelbase that is perfect for everyday Manila traffic or getting through the busy, narrow streets of a typical country town.
- Suzuki Raider R150 – Powered by a four-stroke, four-valve, twin-cam, fuel-injected 147.3cc engine. It is most popular to courier services providers as its speed is most reliable while its design can set you off on a date night after.
- Honda Click 125i – Features the most efficient performance. It has advanced full digital meter panel which shows reliable, real-time fuel consumption, trip meter, and battery and change-oil indicator.
- Honda Beat FI – boasts of an “ISS or Idle Stop System, a fuel-saving feature which was once exclusive only to high-end cars,” according to a review posted by topgear.com.ph. “The BeAT’s 4-stroke, the air-cooled, single-cylinder mill is impressively quiet and has very minimal vibration.”
Have you decided on which motorcycle to purchase now?