OSRAM LED Motorcycle Headlight Bulb (T19 /1 LEG)
If you ride a motorcycle on a public road there are rules about the type of headlight and reflectors that must be fitted to your motorcycle. That rules aim to prevent accidents and protect the lives of road users.
Motorcycle side-cars must have:
- One white position lamp
- One red rear lamp
- One red rear reflector
Use of a Motorcycle Headlight
The headlight should be dipped in the following situations:
- Meeting oncoming vehicles (for example, vehicles coming towards you from the opposite direction)
- In built-up areas where public lighting is provided and special speed limit areas
- In times of poor visibility (for example, heavy fog, snow, rain or dust)
- Traveling behind another vehicle
- When failing to use your headlight would cause an inconvenience to other road users
Most motorcycles are fitted with lights and reflectors as standard. You can purchase replacement lights from our Shop. We will help you choose the right product, simply send us a message. You may also visit our Facebook page. Our products are always brand new and our mechanic provides exemptional service the same as our sales staff. We assure you that we will give the best value to your money.